Club Ambanja

Had to post up my special Ambanja “Sharma” he started my love for panther chameleons back in 2009. He was an amazing pet and holds a soft spot in my heart. Going to have to work on getting some Ambanja’s back Into our collection. When I lost him i was not able to get another Ambanja. Seeing this thread has inspired me again!

IMG_1145.jpg
Sorry to hear about your lost, but I am happy to have helped inspire! I’ve only had an Ambilobe and Smurf is my first Ambanja. All chams are wonderfully interesting to me, though from my experience so far my Ambilobe color change was more drastic then my Ambanja.

Here is a pic of Leif. One of fingertraps offspring. I guess hes about 18 or 19 months old now. He wasn't cooperating with me taking a pic of him as he doesn't like my phone. As you can see, he does not look much like his dad. That said, I guess I dont mind as I have really grown to appreciate him for who he is and really like him due to his outstanding personality. I also like his red speckling.
20180904_114612.jpg
20180904_114509.jpg
20180904_114529.jpg
20180904_114612.jpg

My hands make him look small but he is actually a big boy. I'm just a huge mutant and make everything look small. They dont make gloves in my size. It's all special order. I'm almost 6' 8" and I am 420 lbs. I'm just huge. LOL

Here is a pic of Leif. One of fingertraps offspring. I guess hes about 18 or 19 months old now. He wasn't cooperating with me taking a pic of him as he doesn't like my phone. As you can see, he does not look much like his dad. That said, I guess I dont mind as I have really grown to appreciate him for who he is and really like him due to his outstanding personality. I also like his red speckling.View attachment 213198 View attachment 213199 View attachment 213200View attachment 213198
Man, he looks so awesome @Scottsquatch! Its crazy how different the siblings are turning out! Im definitely going to have to add Leif to the family portrait.

Last edited:
Shaun, dont get me wrong man, I love this guy. I was hoping he would look "more" like his dad, but he is just awesome. He loves to eat from my hand and if I offer my hand he usually just climbs on board. He is a great ambassador for his species too. Several friends that were scared of reptiles like Leif and will actually ask if they can hold him. I just tell them that it's up to Leif if they can hold him or not. I have a Nosy Be coming toward the end of the month. That will bring me up to 6 chams. They sure are addictive...

Back
Top Bottom