Club Ambanja

ChamLB thanks for responding, that's the kind of info I'm interested in. Oh, and my guy is super chill!

I just love the blues and purples. Nosy Be's are awesome, but I wanted more variety than mostly blue. When I looked around at the different locales it was obvious to me that Ambanja was the one for me. Little Silas is my first chameleon, and I would eventually like to try my hand at breeding him to another Ambanja female. That being said, I think an Ambilobe or Sambava may be in the future as well! Am I coming down with the Chameleon disease??? :eek:

Though my first was an awesome Ambilobe. Before I even had knowledge of all the different locales, I've always wanted a blue Chameleon! Once I learned about the Nosy Be and Ambanja I found myself caught between the two so much that I had to come to the community with my very first thread being titled "Ambanja or Nosy Be" in which everyone actually made my decision even harder! At the end of the day I chose an Ambanja for not just the blue, but as @Lostzen71 mentioned the variety of colors just as my Ambilobe displayed!

20170902_190833.jpg
My guy developing some nice color.

I just love the blues and purples. Nosy Be's are awesome, but I wanted more variety than mostly blue. When I looked around at the different locales it was obvious to me that Ambanja was the one for me. Little Silas is my first chameleon, and I would eventually like to try my hand at breeding him to another Ambanja female. That being said, I think an Ambilobe or Sambava may be in the future as well! Am I coming down with the Chameleon disease??? :eek:
I call it the "Chameleon Effect"!!!

Here's my boy's picture progression....

This is DZ(AKA: Derek Zoolander, you know, because he's really really ridiculously good looking)

This was when I first got him...about 4 months old.
IMG_7653.JPG

This was at about 6 months....
IMG_8539.JPG

About the same time, LOVED his white Jammies...not even close to white when he sleeps now(I need to get a picture)....
IMG_9568.JPG

About 8 months...
IMG_9940.JPG

Same...
IMG_0220.JPG

Here he is at over a year and really ticked off. We had to move and he was not happy about him temporary lodging. This was getting him out to put him back in his normal enclosure...
IMG_1648.JPG

Starting to calm himself.....
IMG_1657.JPG

Because imo they are the prettiest most chill ones. I actually loved James Ambanja that one was the first one I noticed

Back
Top Bottom