Closes eyes, and pushes eyeball forward and around, then opens?

Myerz77

My chameleon might be getting ready to shed, he closes his eyes and squishes his eyeball forward and around then opens his eyes, often lately, he's never shed yet so i wonder if this is what he's doing. It's like he is doing the open eye push the eye ball by finger human trick lol, anyhow this is new to me so let me know what you think, please and thank you

Sounds normal. They can do this with their eyes to clean them...and I would imagine it helps to loosen the shed too.

You said he hasn't shed since you have had him, how long it that? Also how old is he? Sheding seems different for different chams, some won't eat, some have a nasty temper, some don't chamge at all. Give it a day or two before you worry. Also try misting his eyes a bit more.

Had him 1 month, melleri, about 8 months old, do i actually mist his personage or just the plants?

yeah i mist mista too, i just make sure he sees me start spraying the foliage first then spray him with a fine mist.he moves out of the way when he has had enough

worrying

my chameleon aas attacked by a child with a mister and now that I have him he is scared of the mister. I have to take him out of the tank to spray it or he will freek out. should I spray him anyways?

Back
Top Bottom