Closer to the window

The temperature in Cali is raising everyday..I think Camo will be better off next to the window getting that cool Cali breeze ..This is our first year with Camo . A Veiled period..so im making sure his drinking water, eating, And making sure the temperature stays comfortable for him ..He keeps looking outside ..

Attachments

• 20170422_142258.jpg
    20170422_142258.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20170422_143409.jpg
    20170422_143409.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 86
Hi, you're right it's too freaking hot here. That's a nice sized enclosure. What's the measurements?

16×16×78..We did a major DIY with the current cage we had. witch was 16×16×30 all we did was take it apart ,went out to home depot got the extra stuff we needed to go up ..but a ficus tree in there with two Photus plants .

The temperature in Cali is raising everyday..I think Camo will be better off next to the window getting that cool Cali breeze ..This is our first year with Camo . A Veiled period..so im making sure his drinking water, eating, And making sure the temperature stays comfortable for him ..He keeps looking outside ..

They really like natural light. I honestly believe that artificial light makes them depressed and I have really good lights (Arcadia). I always feel sorry for anything kept in a sunless basement. If you can keep his temps within a good range, I would put him as close to the window as possible. Remember that UVB does not pass through glass. He will likely choose to bask in the real sunlight that is devoid of UVB radiation. Keep that in mind.

Your cage is great and I hope he uses it but I think they like more horizontal space. You've got a really big species of chameleon. My 30" wide cage is really too small for my veiled.

Back
Top Bottom