Cleaning

grimlin18

HELOO ALL, i was wondering when cleaning my chameleons cage is it okay for me to spot clean? or should i take all the sticks out and artificial plants out and clean the cage,plant and sticks all individualy ?

You should spot clean everyday or every other day. Then do a heavy duty break down cleaning every month or month and a half. No need to tear every thing out for light spot cleaning.

Honestly, I never tear my cage apart. I clean it out when he poops, wipe out the bottom everyday, etc. I really don't see the need. Just my opinion. My cham also spends alot of time in a free range area and outdoor cage also though.

Honestly, I never tear my cage apart. I clean it out when he poops, wipe out the bottom everyday, etc. I really don't see the need. Just my opinion. My cham also spends alot of time in a free range area and outdoor cage also though.

Well I dont tear it apart persay. But I take them out side and spray them down with the Novalson heavy duty disinfectant. Then rinse. Thats my heavy duty tear down cleaning.

wahooo!!! thanks alot, so spot cleaning every day and heavyduty every month! now he will be very happy with me.

Back
Top Bottom