Chuck Norris finally made it!!

Lpsouth1978

Avid Member
I made the trip to pick up my new cham, Chuck Norris, today. It was a long day, roughly 8 hours round trip, but Chuck is now in his new home and doing well. He has already hunted and eaten several rickes and I have even seen him drink. The only thing that I don't like so far is that he won't leave the top screen. He is even sleeping hanging from the top of the cage.

I have to give a shoutout to @Dbash44 for driving to bring Chuck half way. Shipping to Phoenix is VERY dangerous this time of year, so he drove most of the day to meet in the middle and deliver Chuck Norris. @Dbash44 has been great to work with from the start!!
20200711_205258.jpg
20200711_225231.jpg

I made the trip to pick up my new cham, Chuck Norris, today. It was a long day, roughly 8 hours round trip, but Chuck is now in his new home and doing well. He has already hunted and eaten several rickes and I have even seen him drink. The only thing that I don't like so far is that he won't leave the top screen. He is even sleeping hanging from the top of the cage.

I have to give a shoutout to @Dbash44 for driving to bring Chuck half way. Shipping to Phoenix is VERY dangerous this time of year, so he drove most of the day to meet in the middle and deliver Chuck Norris. @Dbash44 has been great to work with from the start!!View attachment 271899View attachment 271900

Congrats!! What a beautiful little guy you've got ?❤️

Congrats, he looks to be a month old, you will get to see his progress in size & color, a very cool experience

I was just looking through my baby vivs...mine grow at different rates, every individual is different, the most important thing here is the OP is happy with his new little dude and will take care of him, and that is priceless to a breeder

Last edited:
Congrats!!!! Yep screen climbing is a wonderful part of babies... This is why most lift UVB and heat fixtures off the top of the cage... They do not really stop doing it until they weigh too much and it becomes uncomfortable.

Then I will just have to get Bruce Lee, and he can wipe the floor with Jackie! HAHA :)
Oh no you didnt! Jackie is top shelf! No stunt doubles, all Jackie! Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth!

Lmao again jk with ya

THE BATTLE OF THE PANTHERS!!!!

Here in this corner we have Bruce Lee weighing in at an undisclosed amount and here in this corner we have Jackie chan of unknown origin as he has not been born yet. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom