Christmas!!

Sage

What is the best Best cell phone from the sprint plan with unlimeted texting?
I think i got the samsung rant:)
Please post wht you asked for x-mas
Merry christmas
:)

This may seem weird, I asked for a RC drift car...seems like a cool hobby and seems fun:)

This may seem weird, I asked for a RC drift car...seems like a cool hobby and seems fun:)

bucky thats sweet. When i was younger me and my dad got into rc cars hardcore and had like 6 team rc10gts all decked out. The stadium trucks arent quite the same but we would drift on dirt.... lol

I got a one of the old original Team Associated RC10's for christmas about 15-20 years ago. I still have it(at my mom's house) and it still runs. I think I'll bring it out on christmas :)

well, ive gotten an early christmas present= and apple i phone 3G. and my parents got me a new fender american deluxe telecaster for getting a scholarship to highschool. i know they got it for me, but i cant play till tomorrow. sucks, cuz i just got my cast off and have been playing non-stop for about 3 hrs now.

well, ive gotten an early christmas present= and apple i phone 3G. and my parents got me a new fender american deluxe telecaster for getting a scholarship to highschool. i know they got it for me, but i cant play till tomorrow. sucks, cuz i just got my cast off and have been playing non-stop for about 3 hrs now.

Your parents bought you a $1500 guitar? Sweet digs man, I'm a fan of the tele but its just abit to twang for my tastes, I've got an American strat. For Christmas i got myself a the gift of an American Deluxe P-bass... I love my guitars. :S

bump. what'd you all get. yes, my parents did buy me a 1500$ guitar. but that was my only present from them. they got it because christmas is my b-day and christmas at the same time. i took out the duncans and popped some emg 80's on the top and some 70's on the bottom. to get the twang, but with a lil power.

JUST got a aerodyne jazz bass guitar for christmas from my cousin.
also got a white Tmobile G1, its freaking sweet!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom