Christmas with a Chameleon 🦎🎄

Haha are you from the US?

Because if I lived there I’d definitely buy some nice silkworms or something as a Christmas treat if I was there 😂 I wish we had them and hornworms here 😩
Yeah I get those often though. I got him a jungle dawn LED bar for his birthday. I figure I covered the holidays with that purchase :hilarious:

Yeah I get those often though. I got him a jungle dawn LED bar for his birthday. I figure I covered the holidays with that purchase :hilarious:
Kill two birds with one stone, like glue thinkin ! Have you got a link for it? I’ll have a snoop haha 😆💖

Hopefully my hawkmoths will emerge in time to give me some fresh hornworms for Christmas. Might try to hatch some silkworm eggs, but usually have poor luck with that at this time of year. Regardless, my chams get extra nummies for holidays.

Hopefully my hawkmoths will emerge in time to give me some fresh hornworms for Christmas. Might try to hatch some silkworm eggs, but usually have poor luck with that at this time of year. Regardless, my chams get extra nummies for holidays.
I really want to get silk worms and horn worms, very limited over here, however I could buy them on eBay but they’re whipped from abroad and the US … surely they can’t survive the journey of a week or so 😅

Aww that’s cute though! Defineltey going to spoil her this year

Got Jojo this…
746ADAB7-D91E-452A-8504-82B8D5FA9E8D.jpeg

A mini Christmas tree! 😁 I don’t let him on it though.

A quick question because I know you can’t put chameleons on a Christmas tree but is it safe to put them on a artificial tree?

Back
Top Bottom