Choose your own adventure

(Before I begin this section of the story I want to say two things. 1). Thank you all so much for the support so far this story may take a while but I promise it will be posted on more frequently. 2.) Every 3 days I will post the next section of the story so while you don't need to be quick, be 3 day quick. anyways, now to the story)
you decide to climb down the tree and embark on the Journey to the forest without help. The only way to continue is through grass with barely any coverage. On the way through you hear a noise, *CRACK*, it sounds as if it is coming right at you. The noise turns into the brushing of grass and than you see the cause of the noise. A huge snapping turtle is standing above you and looking right into your eyes. *SNAP* its jaws clamp down barely and inch away. You begin to run as fast as your legs can carry you but somehow the turtle is faster. It stops in front of you and looks into your very soul. somehow it looks almost friendly. That's when you understand, its another transformed person. As soon as you understand you look at it with both eyes and shake a little. You walk around it and tap on its shell trying to convey the message you need a ride. Somehow it understands you and lifts you onto its shell. -my. Tireless embark is finally over- (you think to yourself). You ride about a mile the way of the forest until you see a kid. The kid looks at you and the turtle and instantly runs at you. The turtle hadn't yet noticed and it may be too late. you look around for cover but the place to hide can only give you coverage not the turtle. You now have a choice.
1.) Abandon your new friend and hide
2.) Stay with the turtle (#friendsforever)
3.) Tap the turtles shell to warn them and make them run with you still riding
(Oh, before I forget, choose wisely ;-)

#friendsforever
My turtle companion is much faster than I, so we already found out. And yes, it has a snapping mouth. I love to see kids playing with snapping turtles! Quick life lesson!

(Sorry i forgot to post yesterday) As the kid runs towards you you tap on the shell of your semi Aquatic companion. They turn to look at the child and begin to walk away, all the while the kid is running closer. The snapping turtle notices and when the kid reaches down to grab you *SNAP* the turtle saves you. Although you can not communicate with the turtle verbally, you give a friendly shake and the turtle continues the trek to the forest. -Only two miles left- (you think) the next mile is a breeze, nothing exciting happens and you only have a mile left. You look up into the sky and see that night is coming. Suddenly you feel very tired. You notice the turtle has laid down and is not resting in his shell, you find the nearest tree and spend the night there. While as sending the tree you almost fall into a hole in the side of the tree, its too dark to see what it is though. The night is peaceful and you hear crickets chirping, it makes you kind of hungry but you need sleep. You wake up and see the sun high in the sky, you look out to the ground and see the turtle has disappeared. This has made the Journey a whole lot tougher. You begin to climb down the tree when you realize a very loud noise coming from the bottom of the tree. It seems that where you stopped was in front of a house and one of the people was having a birthday party. There where games set up all across the lawn and people flooding from place to place. Your colors stand out agents the leaves and you cold be easily spotted. This could be very dangerous, but now the story is In Your hands, for you have a choice to make.

1.) Make a run for it
2.) Try to stay hidden
3.) Climb to the top of the tree
4.) Look around for a possible hole in the tree
5.) Act like a prop and attempted to escape
Choose wisely ;-)

Well, I don’t trust the hole in the tree...who knows what’s in there. Acting like a prop risks someone grabbing me. I think I’m going to leaf walk up to the top of the tree where the humans can’t reach me and I can survey the area.

1) im just a chameleon, i do not run fast.
2)my colors stand out, i cannot stay hidden
3)seems like something I would want to do naturally. I think we have a winner!
4)Yes, what @MissSkittles says. Because who knows what is inside that tree hole? Probably something that will eat me
5)i cannot act like a prop, im too fragile to be played with. Anyone see those kids tear apart those toys on toy story?? And they were made to be played with! Nope. Numer 3 it is!
I would climb to the canopy of the tree.

Back
Top Bottom