Chicagoans: May 7th: Chameleons 101

chams1

To all Chicagoans or those in the general area:

I will be giving a mini-lecture (so to speak) about general chameleon husbandry and chameleon keeping/breeding at our local show (Scott Smith's All Animal Expo) in Wheaton, Illinois on Saturday, May 7th. This will be given at noon and at 2:00 p.m. that day.

I hope to see some of you there!! :D

I will be there I'm not doing a table this time around cause I'm doing some shopping :) and my partner is out of town but I'm getting a new baby veiled :) and was wondering what chameleons you will have available?

I will be there I'm not doing a table this time around cause I'm doing some shopping :) and my partner is out of town but I'm getting a new baby veiled :) and was wondering what chameleons you will have available?

I'm not planning on bringing a lot of chammies with me to the show, but I do have some things available - I will PM you.

Reminder!!

Just a reminder about the presentation on May 7th at noon and 2:00 p.m. Hope to see you all there!! :D

To all Chicagoans or those in the general area:

I will be giving a mini-lecture (so to speak) about general chameleon husbandry and chameleon keeping/breeding at our local show (Scott Smith's All Animal Expo) in Wheaton, Illinois on Saturday, May 7th. This will be given at noon and at 2:00 p.m. that day.

I hope to see some of you there!! :D

I was just wondering if you would be at today's show? and if so, will you have any panther chameleons? Thanks!

Chill Kevin. :D

I will be at today's show but only to drop stuff off and to talk to a few people and I will not be set up. Thank you for thinking of me, but I currently do not have any panthers for sale. Feel free to inquire with any of this forum's sponsors as they have quality panthers. Thanks for thinking of me, though! :)

Back
Top Bottom