Cheerio Tommy

So sorry about Tommy...you've been lucky to have him and he was lucky to be with you and I'm sure you have lots of good memories of him that will keep him in your heart.

You gave Tommy a wonderful life when previously he didn't have one. That's all we can hope for - that our animals have a better life than what they otherwise would have. He was a beautiful boy, and will be missed. My thoughts are with you.

Tiff, I just found out from Ginger..
I'm quite torn for your loss of Tommy, I loved reading your status updates on Facebook and seeing pictures of him with his edited hats on. He will live on for many of us in our hearts. Especially yours Tiff.
At least he got to live the rest of his loving life with someone who cared deeply for him and took the best possible care for him.

thats so sad :( he was so cute in that hammock. Im sorry for your loss but you did the right thing and made him very happy when he was alive.

RIP Tommy, I enjoyed all the photos and posts of your Tommy this past year, sorry for your loss.

A little late, i know, but just wanted to add my sympathies for the loss of Tommy. He was such a beautiful boy and thanks to you sharing your photos and his special moments, he was like one of the family. He may not have had the best start in life, but thank heavens he found you Tiff and his days were lived out happily with you and Amy. Good night Tommy you will never be forgotten. :(

Back
Top Bottom