- Chameleon - female Veiled (pistachio) chameleon. Approx 1year -has never laid clutch
- Handling - Not often anymore. Usually just if I need to get her out of the cage for cleaning.
- Feeding - 5-8 crickets, 1-2 horn worms every 2 days. Gut loaded with carrots and veggies.
- Supplements - No D3 calcium every feed. Vitamin every couple feeds.
- Watering - Fogger for a couple hours every night when lights are off. Pressurized sprayer every day wake up and before bed.
- Fecal Description - Brown and white. Somtimes light yellow.
- Cage Type - Reptibreeze 16x16x21 (looking to upgrade size)
- Lighting - Reptisun dome combo with a reg house bulb and a uv bulb. Reptisun t5 strip
- Temperature - Top of cage 78-80° bottom of cage 70-72°
- Humidity - 50-70%
- Plants - 1 hibiscus, 1 spider plant, 1 potros, 3 tilianisas
- Placement - In the corner of room. No traffic during the day.
- Location - Seattle Washington
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.
- She is not perching on logs, less active than normal and constantly dark except for sleeping.
- Im concerned she is gravid? Not showing any signs except she seems larger than normal. Just concerned for overall health.