Check-in

🤞🤞 who knows maybe he catches up. Good thing is you ordered the large enclosure, they just deserve that extra space. May I give you one more advice, while you´re going to build his new enclosure. Ditch that Exo Terra vine, by time they can do harm to your cham, because the coating come loose and when he rubs (the do that sometimes during or before shedding) those small pieces can get in their eyes and cause infection. Best would be, now already, to find some good branches outside and let them dry inside or check a local florist for decoration branches. All 3 my cages got real branches I cut of trees in my garden, makes it cool effect and saves money.

Here some inspiration https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/low-budget-enclosure-setup.2462/
I use driftwood in my gecko enclosures, fish tanks, and even potted plants. I also drill it to surfaces to use as hook or coat hooks. I grew up in a house just meters away from a large river and my family would use driftwood anywhere possible lol

I have access to SO MUCH diftwood! thank you for describing the risk of exoterra vine - I had no idea. I just hauled like 30 lbs home from a trip i took to the sunshine coast in sept. Ill be using that after boiling it.
Awesome and building enclosures / reproducing a small forest are things really like to do in this hobby. When using the drift wood, try to use as much as possible variating thickness, they love this and it´s good for their hands (for their grip). Keep us posted :)

Awesome and building enclosures / reproducing a small forest are things really like to do in this hobby. When using the drift wood, try to use as much as possible variating thickness, they love this and it´s good for their hands (for their grip). Keep us posted :)
Oh - i am excited to share the building process

Back
Top Bottom