Cheap cage

Hey guys I know I just my Jackson and all set up but I notice he tries to explore and pokes his head a lot to try and get out. I now have the 16X16X30 cage but I'm looking to upgrade. The best for my cham I'm thinking will be the 24X24X48. Does anyone know where to get a cheap one. I think petco is the cheapest at 75$. Anybody know of any better prices?

$75 doesn't sound too bad. Did you budget for a larger cage when you decided to to get a cham? Or are you like me and just cheap wanting to find the best deal? ;) I can afford just about anything I want, but I have the money because I usually choose to be frugal. :rolleyes:

I learned early on that keeping a Cham can be rewarding, fulfilling and a money pit! o_O

You could probably build one for less than that, depending on the materials you use. I've seen some PVC and screen enclosures that were not too pricey.

Ya I looked and looked around but they did have the best price for size so I did purchase it. When I got him I bought the cham kit and it's cage is 16X16X30. Which is OK for him seeing he's still a youngster. But I noticed he explores a really lot and tries to get out so I wanted to get him something bigger. Yes money pit information sure. I'm up to over 900 on him his cage and supplies.

Buy some window screen, a few hinges, and dig out some spare wood trim out of the garage. Tadah! Cheapest cage you'll ever make.

I agree building screen cages is super cheap I'm just super lazy.(though it's not hard at all. Several options you can use for the frame. You can get wood from homedepot for I believe $2 for 8ft sticks

@poison I feel ya there. It takes me foreverrrrr to get something done. When I had to start expanding my mist king set up, an idiot does not even begin to describe what I must've looked like. I would literally do like two things, sleep for 2 hours, then eat and try again after that:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom