Chamscaping

Your enclosures remind me of some of the enclosures from the CIN days of the 1990's. I wish there were more keepers who had the larger outdoor oversized enclosure similar to the ones pictures above. They are just a great way to keep chameleons. Looking at these pictures is almost as though I am flipping through a CIN journal. Not bad at all. Epic.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thanks, J! How’s your flock?

Thanks, J! How’s your flock?
I am working on putting a new group of chameleons together for the greenhouse this summer/autumn.

The reptile room my chameleons were catching a bacteria infection and I have got to figure out why. I was disinfecting and cleaning all the enclosures that had chameleons in the reptile room. However they kept catching bacteria infections in the reptile room and had no such problems in the greenhouse. Anyways I am not rushing to complete the greenhouse colony. Other than that the greenhouse is thriving.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I am working on putting a new group of chameleons together for the greenhouse this summer/autumn.

The reptile room my chameleons were catching a bacteria infection and I have got to figure out why. I was disinfecting and cleaning all the enclosures that had chameleons in the reptile room. However they kept catching bacteria infections in the reptile room and had no such problems in the greenhouse. Anyways I am not rushing to complete the greenhouse colony. Other than that the greenhouse is thriving.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thanks, Jeremy! I trust pics will follow…

Back
Top Bottom