ChamEO Workshops

chamelisa

ChamEO is holding monthly workshops the third Sunday of the month starting May 20th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Skipping June because it falls on Father's Day.

The number of participants will be limited because of space restrictions but right now it’s wide open.

At the door, $25 per attendee and that lets you bring one chameleon for examination by our veterinarian, Dr. Molnar. Some medications, etc. will be provided as needed. Depends on what we can get access to prior to this workshop.

Main items on the agenda include a How-To demonstration, feeder exchange, veterinary examinations, fecal testing and discussion. More details about the demonstration, etc. will be posted soon.

Available for sale will be aluminum screened cages, feeders and gutload.

If you’re in the Los Angeles area and wish to participate, send an email to me at [email protected].

I'm gonna try to get alot of medium to large silkworms for the workshops feeder sale. They were big hit at the last meeting I went to.

Last edited:
I wanted to reserve a spot for me & one for Rodney for a veiled & a flapneck but haven't heard a confirmation back so if you could just confirm that we have 2 spots please....Thanks

Ginger, I think there was a problem with posting on CF via my iPhone because I don't see my reply here. I responded saying that I was corresponding with Rodney about it and had you guys down for two spots. I also updated the number on the ChamEO Facebook page to reflect his RSVP.

I don't get on CF much but I try to poke my head in once in a while. See you both on May 20th. We'll have a great time. :)

Is there any more room available for this? I checked the facebook but the only events are from 2010.

So i was trying to figure this out and found out that its a post on the FB wall not listed as an event. I just commented on it but it says you need to RSVP by the 15th :( i wish i would have found the posting on fb earlier

So i was trying to figure this out and found out that its a post on the FB wall not listed as an event. I just commented on it but it says you need to RSVP by the 15th :( i wish i would have found the posting on fb earlier
Aaah, It's a pretty cool chameleon greenhouse to visit. I'll ask Elisa to contact you.

Is there any more room available for this? I checked the facebook but the only events are from 2010.

I have you down to join us and that you'll be bringing one chameleon for the vet to check. I sent you the address via Facebook messaging. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

See you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom