chameleonsonly

The Kammers are expensive - but worth it. They are careful with their animals, and sell only the best. I bought my veield from them 5 years ago for $75, when I could have gotten THREE of them for that much locally - with no shipping.

THIS is why - 5+ years old and kicking.

Bigveild.JPG

i have a beutiful ambanja from them and they have THE BEST panthers i have seen they are great and very nice people definetley a thumbs up!

Go for it, they have some of the best Panthers hands down, and some especially outstanding Veileds. That's where I purchased my chameleon from, and he didn't turn out too bad. LOL

Prism Chameleons! http://prismchameleons.com/, run by jenna from these forums. I think it's all panthers, she's given me some ghood advise and I recon she'd probably a darn good breeder considering that I have not heard any reviews etc.

noah!

The_Chameleon_Dude

I bought my Brevi's from them back in 2002(?) and found them to be terrific to deal with. I think anyone who has been around chams for any length of time knows of them and their reputation. The used to call their business Kammerflage Kreations, which I always thought was quite catchy and not sure why they changed it, but the Kammers are still the Kammers! :D

Here is an article about them, how/why they got into the business etc.
The Joy of Chameleons

Thank you Noah for the nice recommendation! Yes, I specialize in panther chameleons, however, I have plans to add various other exotic species of reptiles as they come available to me later down the road. I am looking forward to being able to offer rare and exotic species! So keep watch on my website, you may see some other types of reptiles showing up soon :).

Sorry, but I do not sell veileds :(. There are many veileds on the market, as well as in petshops too, so I decided to not sell veiled chameleons in my business. Although, I do have one as a pet and he's cute as a button!

Currently, I only have a male Ambilobe and some hold back male Ankaramy available. Next week you will see another type of reptile on my site for sell. I will keep that for a surprise!

If you are looking for a panther chameleon, give me a call or shoot me an email and I'd be happy to help and give you any information that you need in taking care of one :).

lele said:
The used to call their business Kammerflage Kreations, which I always thought was quite catchy and not sure why they changed it, but the Kammers are still the Kammers! :D
When you start to work with species that need to be kept secret from the entire world, it kinda helps if your name isnt advertised. Thats my guess at least. The name change came right after 2002 did it not? Refer to this article: http://www.chameleonnews.com/year2002/may2002/shipment/shipment.html

Hey Will,

Actually, the name change (to chameleonsonly) was very recent and I don't think it had anything to do with, the now infamous, Madagascar fiasco; and the name change from West Coast Reptiles to Kammerflage Kreations I believe was sparked when they began on their chameleon "journey" together and started to sell the offspring.

My guess on the name change is that it speaks exactly of their animals - Chameleons Only and maybe Kammerflage Kreations was "too" creative and harderfor people to remember. Just my 2 cents. Maybe I will email Liddy and ask, will let you know ;)

lele :)

lele said:
Hey Will,

Actually, the name change (to chameleonsonly) was very recent and I don't think it had anything to do with, the now infamous, Madagascar fiasco; and the name change from West Coast Reptiles to Kammerflage Kreations I believe was sparked when they began on their chameleon "journey" together and started to sell the offspring.

My guess on the name change is that it speaks exactly of their animals - Chameleons Only and maybe Kammerflage Kreations was "too" creative and harderfor people to remember. Just my 2 cents. Maybe I will email Liddy and ask, will let you know ;)

lele :)
I'd be interested in hearing what they reply with. Eitherway, under any name, incredible quality chameleons.

No doubt there. Even though my brevi's didn't make it I would not hesitate to buy from them again. I sort of see them as the "mother and father" of CB cham breeding.

I will let you know what she says ;)

lele said:
Even though my brevi's didn't make it...

just to clarify, the brevi's not making it had nothing to do with the Kammers. They were 4 months when I got them and died about 4 months later.

I got my panther from them at a show and they were very nice and informative about there stock. They are well known for there chams and it shows. They have some of the best around. A bit pricy but after my vailed died I will only get from good breeders. My vaileds beeder did not even know he was a male.... I had to tell her about the sperr.

Back
Top Bottom