Chameleons the size of Dogs-

Just imagine if it would curl up at your feet and go to sleep, ha! A huge panther at the foot of your bed or even better, snuggled on the bed post!

Wait, you mean it's not normal for chameleons to be the size of a dog?

upyba7ej.jpg

byqu8yte.jpg

adynagy7.jpg

if a chameleon were that large it might take off your finger while feeding. That's panther is gorgeous :)!

Ha, no kidding! Leachies are pretty darned close though. There's something about a plump, smiling reptile that I just cannot resist! I LOVE my cham, but he's just not a snuggler. He's more of a judgemental ornament in my home.

HAHA! I completely agree. The faces of my chams every time I walk into their room (it's MY room, but they over took it) is a face of disapproval and hate. But then again, the way my Veiled's brows are and the way his mouth droops at the end, makes him look grumpy all the time and like he hates life.

I LOVE a gecko smile, it's adorable, though something about the constant disapproval of my cham makes me think of statler and waldorf, the muppets, and that's charming in its own way.

I'd love it if my Meller's were even bigger! Like, iguana size would be awesome. It would be such a hassle to feed them but they'd be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom