Chameleons in a Bottle Pendant

TamaraLyn

Just wanted to show a passion of mine! I'm a glass blower who recently adopted a baby chameleon, and I love her so much I put her in a bottle! Now I get to wear her near my heart all the time. I made a few for some people who also had chameleons and I tried my best to make them look like their little crabby creature! They all are a couple inches long and an inch wide, and the little glass chameleons are around 3/4 of an inch. :) Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 165
  • ROX62A8.jpg
    ROX62A8.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 169
  • ROX6900.jpg
    ROX6900.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 139
Those are absolutely adorable and awesome!!! What a great idea. You are really talented. :)

ohhh my gosh !!! those are so neat - I have always wanted to try glass blowing , they offer it once a month for free at Toledo Art museum , just never get the time - do you sell those? if not, you should - those are great :D

I am selling these! Send me a friend request on Facebook (Abigail Castagnaro) and we can chat about making a custom chameleon or looking at ones I have available! I post cute chameleon pictures, and I love looking at cute chameleon pictures, so even if you're not interested in a pendant, just send me a friend request anyway! I love chatting about chameleons! <3

Back
Top Bottom