Chameleons and Tattoos

Anyone notice their ink, either colored or black and grey, cause their chams to stress? I'm worried my left sleeve which is red, orange, yellow, and purple maybe causing them to take longer to trust me completely.
Also if any members on here have tattoos of a chameleon I want to see them!!!

That is all my Chamily.

I have multiple red tattoos on my body along with a good chunk of black and grey on me and surprisingly my female veiled doesn’t ever seem to feel threatened by any colors but brown and orange lol

( the picture i took was outside so naturally she’s gonna be a little pissy )

Attachments

• EC992D6A-6C69-4AE9-9E01-D6FF0356376F.jpeg
    EC992D6A-6C69-4AE9-9E01-D6FF0356376F.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 139
Anyone notice their ink, either colored or black and grey, cause their chams to stress? I'm worried my left sleeve which is red, orange, yellow, and purple maybe causing them to take longer to trust me completely.

Also if any members on here have tattoos of a chameleon I want to see them!!!

That is all my Chamily.

I posted about this recently! I got a new tattoo on my right arm -- my feeding hand. First time I went to feed her with the new ink and she was not happy. Went flat and swang around her branch to hide. Mine is not color -- but Mona certainly noticed the change. She ate one BSFL from my hand and scurried away. She's less pissed now -- but I fear I've undone all the trust we built for her to climb out onto my arm :rolleyes:. She was mad last year when I got new glasses, but she adjusted to that too. She's not happy when I wear all black, and I don't think that will ever change -- but I'm sure she will adjust to my ink.

(ink is still healing -- sorry for the peely pic!)

I'm planning out a cham tattoo. I'll be sure to post that when it happens :)

Back
Top Bottom