ChameleonKingdom boys...updated pic's

cypho23

Established Member
My Orion male, Neo, is looking very nice...not quite as nice as Gluuvan's...but still nice. He tried to bite me the other day too. I think he was bluffing though.
DSC01209.jpg

DSC01208.jpg
DSC01210.jpg

My Yoda male, Pai Mei, is growing well, but haven't seen a stellar change in coloration. He still looks nice though. He's getting a bit of natural sun here and getting pawed by my 3yr old monster.
DSC01058.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

Here's Dolemite, my Nosy Be male from Vince. He's a Howard baby.
DSC01119.jpg

They look very awesome man. My female i paired with pyross is from the yoda line, Possibly the same clutch as your male and he looks awesome. Thanks for sharing man.

I have a female from Yoda line also! She may have an infertile clutch in her and hoping to resolve that soon. I'm sure you're just as happy with your Yoda girl as I am mine. Thanks for nice comments.

i have 2 females from Yoda! sunshine is a great place to get chams from!

Hey man, how old is ur Nosy Be in that pic? Vince's Nosy Bes are amazing!

Cypho, How old is the Nosy Be? I also have a baby nosy from Howard that is about 4 months old. Very nice pics.

Been some time since I've put updated pic's.

Pai Mei- Yoda son from Nic at ChameleonKingdom.
First pic is from last fall and next pic is from a couple weeks ago. He's coming along and is a LARGE animal.

DSC01058.jpg

DSC06301.jpg

Will put some updated pic's of Dolemite, my Nosy Be from Vince, on here shortly.

This is our Orion male Orbit at rest or fired up always the same "NICE" Thanks Nic

Attachments

• Orbit 004.jpg
    Orbit 004.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom