chameleon

Flacon67

Established Member
my chameleon (Female) is shaking on her branch. she is by herself and my new cage for the male just come in. why is she shaking.

Have you made the changes outlined in your previous threads?
yeas. i’ll send some pics. i’m still putting the cage together. but i got a mist king starter. bunch of pothos a other plant and another one (all safe did my research) and i got a 23x24x48 cage and the th5o lights 2 one for eahx

yeas. i’ll send some pics. i’m still putting the cage together. but i got a mist king starter. bunch of pothos a other plant and another one (all safe did my research) and i got a 23x24x48 cage and the th5o lights 2 one for eahx
image.jpg image.jpg

she isn’t doing t anymore. but her tail was straight and she was almost mimicking a leaf. i know they do this but it was strange and never seen before.
also any ideas on the cage i’m building?

do we have any idea what it could have been?

Plz tell me she isn’t with the male still? Also she looks thick you read the laying bin thread I sent you last time?
yeah i’ve got some soil. and some sand. 8 inch bucket. and keep it moist. do not touch her/watch her. i think i’m ready.

i haven’t poirwd it yet. main priority is getting this cage done. and then bin and then small stuff.
No main priority for a female is a laying bin or she will die. You didn’t answer my question is she still in the cage with the male? Because she looks so scared

No main priority for a female is a laying bin or she will die. You didn’t answer my question is she still in the cage with the male? Because she looks so scared
well for now she is by herself and male is on a pothos next to a window. and yeah ima get the cage built and then get the bin. but i just put the bin in the cage but i’ll use a 5 gal bucket

well for now she is by herself and male is on a pothos next to a window. and yeah ima get the cage built and then get the bin. but i just put the bin in the cage but i’ll use a 5 gal bucket
So you know you’ll more then likely have fertile eggs right. As much as I hate to say it you need to trash them don’t try to hatch them. You will be even more over your head if you do.

You really need to get that other cage set up today and separate them like we have been telling you

So you know you’ll more then likely have fertile eggs right. As much as I hate to say it you need to trash them don’t try to hatch them. You will be even more over your head if you do.

You really need to get that other cage set up today and separate them like we have been telling you
But at the same time please keep an eye on that Male free ranging in the window so you do not lose him

Back
Top Bottom