Chameleon won’t eat

i have a veiled chameleon she is about 8 months old and she has barely eaten in a week.She has only had a few crickets and Miel worms.I don’t know if I should take her to the vet.

i have a veiled chameleon she is about 8 months old and she has barely eaten in a week.She has only had a few crickets and Miel worms.I don’t know if I should take her to the vet.
I don't know much about this, but I would try to give her more of a variety of insects. If she still doesn't eat as much as she used to, I would recommend taking her to the vet just to be safe.

Does she have access to an egg laying bin? Has she been restless or moving around the bottom of her cage. She may need to lay eggs or be egg bound?
I don’t think she is about to lay eggs because she stays on the top of the branches and looks completely normal she just won’t eat

That was the obvious guess based on her age. If she hasn't layer eggs already she probably will need to soon.
You should fill out the form mentioned above to help people pinpoint the problem.

Does she have access to an egg laying bin? Has she been restless or moving around the bottom of her cage. She may need to lay eggs or be egg bound?

Attachments

• 68CEB2BB-4EF4-46A2-96AE-968BBAD31A0C.jpeg
    68CEB2BB-4EF4-46A2-96AE-968BBAD31A0C.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom