Chameleon With broken leg

Chameal

What should we do? It is her left back leg. Is there a way to tape the leg so that it heals faster. We are pretty sure it is broken because it has a bruise and the bone looks like it is in the wrong position. (not extremely though). Thanks!

What should we do? It is her left back leg. Is there a way to tape the leg so that it heals faster. We are pretty sure it is broken because it has a bruise and the bone looks like it is in the wrong position. (not extremely though). Thanks!

Awww poor thing! Do you know how it happened? I think you would need a vet to do an X-ray then they will know the best way to bandage it :)

Could you post a picture of your chameleon? If she really did break something it may mean she has MBD and her bones are frail. Could you also post your lighting and supplement schedule?

Could you post a picture of your chameleon? If she really did break something it may mean she has MBD and her bones are frail. Could you also post your lighting and supplement schedule?

I agree. Please post a picture and fill out the how to ask for help form, if it is broken your little baby could be in a lot of pain. I would recommend a vet ASAP

I agree with what has already been said. Vet, ASAP- While you are waiting fill out the Questionnaire. I'll post a link. Fill in answers with as much DETAIL as possible. Post on here with some pics of enclosure and your chameleon and then it leg. Then print out a copy of the questionnaire for the vet. It will help them see better what is going on. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom