Chameleon v. Iguana

I was pretty much speechless when I saw what he was up to. I've been messaging back and forth with him too, and all he can do is call me names, so good luck with him. :p

For some reason I can't get the weblink to work. Even if I go to MySpaceTV and type in the video number, I get an error message. Any ideas?

For some reason I can't get the weblink to work. Even if I go to MySpaceTV and type in the video number, I get an error message. Any ideas?

If you are trying to access from your office that might be the problem... alot of workplaces block myspace because of viruses and what not. I will have to wait till I get home later to view it.

Whats different about this than intentionally showing your prized male to other males so he gets fired up either way your scaring the crap out of them.

You can't tell the difference with showing one male to another vs putting a cham and an Iguana in the same cage?

#1 showing does not allow them to bite each other.

Whats different about this than intentionally showing your prized male to other males so he gets fired up either way your scaring the crap out of them.
When I show mine to each other and only once in the last year its one on my hand and the other stays in his cage...

I don't necessarily agree with this video either...

But i've always wondered if something like this could benefit the chameleon mentally. Confrontation with other animals is part of a chameleons life in the wild. When you cage them up you take that factor away. Yes, it causes stress, but maybe it makes their life less boring or makes them happier in general. I don't know just a thought. But I totally don't agree with what he did.

Every once in a while I put my veiled in front of the bathroom mirror and let her fight herself for about a minute (usually less). It stimulates their confrontational skills.

I see exactly what you're saying. And I would completely agree that some sort of creature interaction probably stimulates them, but in the wild, chameleons don't interact with iguanas. And in the wild, they aren't in a cage where there is nowhere to run.
The way I feel about it, if creature interaction is something that this kid was interested in having, for the good of his pets, he wouldn't have tossed them in a cage together to see what would happen, for better or worse.
I don't necessarily agree with this video either...

But i've always wondered if something like this could benefit the chameleon mentally. Confrontation with other animals is part of a chameleons life in the wild. When you cage them up you take that factor away. Yes, it causes stress, but maybe it makes their life less boring or makes them happier in general. I don't know just a thought. But I totally don't agree with what he did.

Every once in a while I put my veiled in front of the bathroom mirror and let her fight herself for about a minute (usually less). It stimulates their confrontational skills.

Yeah I gave him a little peice of my mind too. What a moron. Kat you say all he can do is call you names. This doesnt surprise me that is just his mentality.:mad: I sent you a friend request also. Dont be scared at my profile LOL.

I see exactly what you're saying. And I would completely agree that some sort of creature interaction probably stimulates them, but in the wild, chameleons don't interact with iguanas. And in the wild, they aren't in a cage where there is nowhere to run.
The way I feel about it, if creature interaction is something that this kid was interested in having, for the good of his pets, he wouldn't have tossed them in a cage together to see what would happen, for better or worse.

Well put Kat!

Back
Top Bottom