Chameleon-Tour in Madagascar

but the real special one was this chameleon...
so nice...but very agressive

Whoa!!! I didn't see the most recent posts to this thread! What part of Amber Mountain did you find that girl? I think that undefined Furcifer spp. is just spectacular, especially the females! Did you find males also? Thanks again, Mark and Mario, for your great pictures

in the rainforest of this area we find also a special uroplatus...
hugh one...

Wow! you wouldn't happen to know what species that is, I've never seen a pattern like that on an uroplatus! The closest pattern I've seen would be on a Phantasticus... and that's certainly not a Phant.

Edit: would you mind if I posted that picture on a Uroplatus forum? I'll give credit!

Wow! you wouldn't happen to know what species that is, I've never seen a pattern like that on an uroplatus! The closest pattern I've seen would be on a Phantasticus... and that's certainly not a Phant.

Edit: would you mind if I posted that picture on a Uroplatus forum? I'll give credit!

It's an Uroplatus giganteus

best regards

Joery

Hi Kent,
no we didnt fnd the Male for this Beautyful Girl...yes you are right its the New one..but now i know where is it to find ;-) its near the Medium Cascade in Amber Mountain...
On the Tours from Tanalahorizon they find always new things and also special things like the new langaha snake 2 years ago... thats why i go again on the
next Tour (Jurassic-Tour) in March/April 2010... i whant to see some special
Brookesias... like vadoni
Here are some Tourinformations and Pictures in English...
i hope to see some of the american Guys on the next Tour...
Infos :
http://www.tanalahorizon.com/index.php?id=19&L=1

@Joery... if you need the Uroplatus Picture please ask Thorsten for this...he shoot this picture : [email protected]

Here are a Picture from the Tourmembers & the tanalahorizon Team

this picture is from Kurt Bleys from www.chameleon-vl.be (thanx)

Attachments

• HOOFD%20ARTIKEL%20banner.jpg
    HOOFD%20ARTIKEL%20banner.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom