Chameleon-Tour in Madagascar

Wow, gorgeous, robust, and HUGE! All those pardalis from that area look great! Did you guys get to Nosy Komba or Nosy Tanikely?

no we have no time to visite this Islands...but my Touroperator create some new Tours about Chameleons... first i must collect Money for the Jurassic-Tour in 2010

Mmmm, the Jurassic Tour. :) I think you'll see some nice Crested Parson's and Aye-Aye on that tour! I'd love to be there for the Masoala hikes. When I finally make it there, I will have to go for at least 3-4 weeks. Only being able to see the east coast and then flying home would kill me! We have a very experienced tour agency here that will let us customize our own tour, when the time is right. I simply must see Ranomafana, which always seems to be left out of the tour packages that see "most" of the country. If the time was right, I'd love to go search for F. labordi and compatriots in Kirindy Mitea, too. All the islands around the Antsiranana Domain looking for new panther morphs! Hmmm, I don't think I'll ever go home!

Hi Kent,
yes our Touroperator have also 15 Years Travel Experience in Madagascar. All the Tours around Chameleons or Uroplatus, Phelsumas what ever are create from the wishes of the Groupmembers... the Jurassic-Tour is the 3rd Tour then...and i swear not the Last. The West-Coast will come later...first i must go back to look for Brookesia vadoni ...i love Masoala and Nosy Mangabe...
The North is nice..but i like more the Tropic-Eastcoast.
But we found in the North some very nice Animals...

Attachments

• amb5.jpg
    amb5.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 147
  • amb6.jpg
    amb6.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 191
between Ambilobe and Sirama we found this very nice Chameleon...
this was my favourite Colourmorph of Pardalis on the last Tour.

Attachments

• amb4.jpg
    amb4.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 143
  • amb7.jpg
    amb7.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 193
After the Visite in Ambilobe we go to Ankarana and Finaly to Montagne de Ambre... here we find a lot of vice Chameleon... we enjoy the nice campground...

sorry i forget the pics

Attachments

• camp1.jpg
    camp1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 141
  • kurt1.jpg
    kurt1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 193
  • buch1.jpg
    buch1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 166
Chameleons of Amber Mountain

on our Excursions we saw many boetgeri ...

Attachments

• boetgeri1.jpg
    boetgeri1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 138
Mario

The photos are great. Pretty deluxe hotel you are staying at... ;). I can see the caption on that last photo of the pygmy " hey, I know that guy!" :D

in the rainforest of this area we find also a special uroplatus...
hugh one...

Attachments

• gekko.jpg
    gekko.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 151
but the real special one was this chameleon...
so nice...but very agressive

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom