Chameleon Super Home

Apl3jck

Goggles new cage, built by Ryan, Dowe, and Brian. 4ft. by 3ft by 2ft.

SAM_1577.jpg

SAM_1579.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_1581.jpg
    SAM_1581.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 155
Swap out that duct tap for some screws. You do not want feeder insects eating duct tap then ending up in your chameleons stomach. After that then your starting to look good. The cage size 4 ft by 3ft by 2ft is a good sized cage for a fishers chameleon though.

Swap out that duct tap for some screws. You do not want feeder insects eating duct tap then ending up in your chameleons stomach. After that then your starting to look good. The cage size 4 ft by 3ft by 2ft is a good sized cage for a fishers chameleon though.

I would agree.;)

Also, the leaves on that branch are going to die and fall off soon. I think it would be a nice branch in the enclosure for walking space but you will need some live potted plants in there as well. Something like scheffleras (umbrella plants), pothos or ficus.

Could you fill the info sheet out that was posted in your last thread?

I would agree.;)

Also, the leaves on that branch are going to die and fall off soon. I think it would be a nice branch in the enclosure for walking space but you will need some live potted plants in there as well. Something like scheffleras (umbrella plants), pothos or ficus.

Could you fill the info sheet out that was posted in your last thread?
The duct tape isn't exposed on the inside, we used nails, the tape is for extra support. as or the plants, I have an unlimited supply of plants in my front yard, most safe for him, I don;t mind changing them every now and then, it seemed more natural to have branches rather than a pot taking up a lot of room, I did think about using a potted plant though, but I have to go buy one first...

Would definately replace the duct tape it looks ghetto. For extra suport swap out the duct tape for some kind of brace. If the nails aren't doing the job pull them out and add screws. Should not cost to much. Other than that I'm a fan, nice big cage for a fishers.

whats wrong with ghetto....if it works it works.....lol jk

i agree ya gotta do something to keep things inside and not have escaping feeders

it looks good, awsome space for that cham

Once your done with the cage your fishers is going to have got a nice home. I would recommend putting the cage on top of a table instead of letting it sit on the floor of your room. Chameleons appreciate the extra height.

Even with ghetto stars you do not find much duct tape holding bling together. Plus it is an easy fix.

whats wrong with ghetto....if it works it works..you can save up and build a new one for decorative purposes, but itss main puprose is already fulliflled in my opinion....lol jk

i agree ya gotta do something to keep things inside and not have escaping feeders

Well, since you are not too keen on filling that form out Ill post a good article for you.

http://chameleonnews.com/05DecKroo.html

Just trying to help. Kinyongia multituberculata will not do well with high temps and without high humidity. Hopefully you will take some insight from the article. I have a few other articles I can send through email if you like. I love the Kinyongia species and just want yours to do well. If you have done your research then sorry to be a bother.:eek:

By the way. Did you get him from a guy named Louis?

Well, since you are not too keen on filling that form out Ill post a good article for you.

http://chameleonnews.com/05DecKroo.html

Just trying to help. Kinyongia multituberculata will not do well with high temps and without high humidity. Hopefully you will take some insight from the article. I have a few other articles I can send through email if you like. I love the Kinyongia species and just want yours to do well. If you have done your research then sorry to be a bother.:eek:
sorry about that i had no clue what you were talking about :p

Back
Top Bottom