Chameleon staying up high

Ronald7232

Established Member
I'm getting my cham soon but I'm investing a lot of plants and time on the middle branches but since chams like to be in the highest point and they are arboreal is it really worth planting the middle row? or should i only focus on the top part.

I would definitely put plants and branches in the middle area as well. Although they do like to be in the highest part, they will do some traveling around. Even walk along the bottom at times. It is also good for the chameleon to be able to get away from the lights if they wanted. My Cham actually like to sleep in the middle part under some leaves most of the time.

I find my chameleons use all levels of their enclosures. While during the day they are mostly basking towards the top, they do go down for shade at times. They also enjoy having heavy plant cover in the mid levels to hide in to sleep.

I find my chameleons use all levels of their enclosures. While during the day they are mostly basking towards the top, they do go down for shade at times. They also enjoy having heavy plant cover in the mid levels to hide in to sleep.
Ok tysm :)

Back
Top Bottom