chameleon skin problem!!

Danicuteeyes

my boyfriends chameleon has a pale yellow spot near its back leg.
is this a bacterial infection or worms? sorry no pics

we started buying buying crickets from a different store not long ago..
maybe some of the crix were infected or sick? he cleaned his cage thoroughly

we thought the cham had mbd but now we dont know since that showed up.

what do u guys think??

its a senegal chameleon btw

*gypsie voice*
"Mister jojackson has gazed into his mysterious crystal ball, in a small room with garish curtains, while making equally mysterious 'oohing and ahhing' sounds, with an expression of intense concentration, and.........I see your chameleon...and I think.............. its a senegal with a pale yellow spot!!!!"

C'mon Dani are you seriously expecting anyone to possibly be able to help you given what you just said? It could be anything or nothing at all, cricket bite or maybe it's just
a pale yellow spot, period!

Please fill this out & post a pic or two. :D

https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

forget i asked

Yea JoJ isnt being mean, its just his humor that people cant translate threw text. I have the same humor so I understand it, so don't take it like hes making fun of you or anything. Its hard to read a friendly tone when jokingly said.
As they stated, a picture says a thousand words, plus a little background on the cham, and husbandry could help the people here try to figure out what is wrong.

Danicuteeyes, dont take anything to heart, you do need to give pics if possible, My DJ had a yellow spot under her right eye and it turned out tobe just that,a little sore spot where she had rubbed her eye on her plants (possibly from been to dry) it has now gone and shes perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom