Chameleon Rehab

BigBlue

Well gang, I think I need to check myself into a cham rehab as this chamaleon keeping is one very addictive hobby. Tonight I just picked up my 7th cham. That's right I said seven. This makes 3 veilds, 3 nosy be's and 1 ambanja. All I can say is, what an addicting and satisfying hobby this has turned out to be. I love it. I will get picks up soon, once the new little (he/she) settles in.

Hey Vegas,
I guess there's lots of worse things to be addicted too in Vegas, chams would be the least of your worries! ha ha ha...Vegas Baby!

My husband has looked for a 12 step program for this illness but no luck. And my illness just gets worse.:D Glad you joined me.

Last edited:
Ha ha, this is only the beginning for you.;) Just when you think that you are running out of room....you'll find more:D "If you build it they will come"

Well gang, I think I need to check myself into a cham rehab as this chamaleon keeping is one very addictive hobby. Tonight I just picked up my 7th cham. That's right I said seven. This makes 3 veilds, 3 nosy be's and 1 ambanja. All I can say is, what an addicting and satisfying hobby this has turned out to be. I love it. I will get picks up soon, once the new little (he/she) settles in.

Im picturing this.

Hi, my name is Jim and im a chamaholic (Hi jim) I have been chamfree for 2 weeks now (thunderous Clap)

Im picturing this.

Hi, my name is Jim and im a chamaholic (Hi jim) I have been chamfree for 2 weeks now (thunderous Clap)

hahaha thats mad funny. CA = Chamaholics Anonymous. I havnt been clean from this since I started! And I don't want help! Just more chams!

Back
Top Bottom