Chameleon Puzzle =)

BrandonG

I finally finished this thing last night. 1,000 pieces...and it...was...hard, lol. Beautiful puzzle though!

e695e7c48a.jpg

The dimensions are 20" x 27" (50cm x 70cm). Its a great size to frame and display...which I plan on doing today =)

Where did you find it? What company made it? I'd love to put it together and frame it. It's a lovely image.

I just got it all glued together and framed, it looks even better now! I picked it up at this awesome puzzle shop while I was on vacation. It's made by Serendipity Puzzle Company Inc. and the title of the puzzle is "Undercover" (seems appropriate). I'm pretty sure they have a website you can order from, but I'm not certain. This is, however, a frustrating puzzle to say the least, lol, so be prepared. I'm glad everyone enjoys it though!!

I just got it all glued together and framed, it looks even better now! I picked it up at this awesome puzzle shop while I was on vacation. It's made by Serendipity Puzzle Company Inc. and the title of the puzzle is "Undercover" (seems appropriate). I'm pretty sure they have a website you can order from, but I'm not certain. This is, however, a frustrating puzzle to say the least, lol, so be prepared. I'm glad everyone enjoys it though!!

I found it! Here is the link for everyone. Thank you Brandon

http://www.four51.com/UI/Customer.a...pID=&CEI=05c101fb-e931-4ee7-a842-18c25fec0ad6

Excellent! I figured they had it on there somewhere! I should have looked that up and included it in the original post. Hope everyone (who buys it) enjoys it, it's very rewarding to finally see it come together, haha.

Back
Top Bottom