Chameleon Poop

reptigirl21

This is a weird request but would someone mind posting pictures of healthy Chameleon poop? I just want to make sure mine is getting enough water and such and I dont have anything to compare it to haha thanks!

I don't have any pics on my phone, but I can tell you that it should be brown, with a liquidy white around the tip.. Basically, it can be brown, white/light yellow. What you don't want is brown with a deep orange, that's a bad sign of dehydration..

Edit: simple google image search and you can find what you need. here:

4009284586_73fe1d5427_b.jpg

The white urate that I was referring to is the sign of good hydration. You don't want that being orange or deep orange.. little yellow is ok

I thought there was one in the Care Resources, but I can't seem to find it :mad:. If not there should be. I'll have to recommend it. I just checked through my pics and don't have one. Sorry :).

I thought there was one in the Care Resources, but I can't seem to find it :mad:. If not there should be. I'll have to recommend it. I just checked through my pics and don't have one. Sorry :).

should be a pic of healthy and unhealthy in there.....just for reference.

Thanks for the posts! My chameleon's poo has white at the end but kind of yellow in between the brown and white is that bad?

should be a pic of healthy and unhealthy in there.....just for reference.

I agree! If anyone would like to donate some pics (you can post them here) that would help us out! For something we all see a lot it's not something there are many pictures of.

Back
Top Bottom