Chameleon Photos From Yesterday

hope luie lives for another 5 years! :)

wheres padre?

and nice pics i never get tired of seeing your chameleons jann :p

and is hendershot a nosy be?

Jan I love every one of your chams so much. They all look great, and MAN IS LUIE LOOKING GOOD. I love Sadies blues, and jr. and hendershot getting along is just too cool. I have to say im pretty mad that there is no Mufasa Hera or Padre pics.:p

All are beautiful animals. I think the " best buds" photo should be in a calendar, book, or some other cham related item. I wish my two males were that friendly towards each other, very unique and inspiring to see.

Beautiful, beautiful photos, Jann. All your animals are stunning. Sadie is absolutely gorgeous, but I always have a soft spot for Nosy Bes.

Merlin is starting to get a little grey around the edges too. LOL I think you can tell when a cham gets up in age. Merlin is getting pretty set in his ways and is not quite as adventurous as he used to be. Likes to be in his spots and that's about it.

Thank you everyone for the very kind words about my guys and my photos.

Naomi, is Merlin not Arnold's son? Then he shouldn't be too old. Arnold and Luie are about the same age. When we both joined the forums we already had these two and Luie was about a year old when I joined.

Last edited:
I love all your chameleons Jann! I hate to see Luie getting to be a senior citizen. My home phone is out and have been having trouble with the internet also. Not been able to get on here much the past few days. Just trying to catch up from vacation and now my phone goes out!!!

That is so great to see two males getting along like that. Are they similar in age, and have they been together since they were young? They are just stunning.

Thank you all again for the nice comments on my chams. I love them all so much!

Yes, the two males are similar in age. Jr's 3 and 1/2 and Hendershot's 3. I inherited the panthers from my daughter a couple of years ago and started free ranging them. She hatched Jr and she got Hendreshot from a friend when he was about 4 months old. BTW I'm not sure if you know but Jr is my little one eye guy. He had an eye injury when he was 4 months old and had to have his eyeball amputated but he gets along great with only one eye.

Love the pics! They're are all beautiful! I hope luie starts feeling better, he just looks like a grandpa in these pictures lol! Hope Hera and padre are still successfully cohabitating! You should definitely snap a few of them soon, thanks again for the info you gave me as well!

Trey

Awesome pictures of your beautiful chams!

I'm sorry Louie isn't feeling himself I'm sure he'll bounce back for you :)

On a side note does Hendershot seem to have something protruding under his chest a bit? You are probably already aware or it's just the camera angle. I also really am not familiar with a panthers body structure it's just something I noticed.

Wonderful shots, Jann! They are all so beautiful and happy looking. I hope to have a family as big and beautiful as yours one day :)

hope luie lives for another 5 years! :)

wheres padre?

and nice pics i never get tired of seeing your chameleons jann :p

and is hendershot a nosy be?

Thank you for looking and for the nice words about my chams. :)

Padre and Hera were in their air conditioned room. It was too hot for them to come outside even in the evening.

Yes Hendershot is a nosy be.

Beautiful cham family, Jann! Luie is such a distinguished gentleman, I love the personality that his veil gives him. Sadie has grown up so fast, where does the time go??

Thank you again for looking and leaving all the nice comments.

Luie's had a good day today. Got down off his free range and wondered around a bit. Guess they are like us and have their good days and there bad. He will be getting blood work next week.

Back
Top Bottom