Chameleon Paperview I

Mr Wilson

Yea I was Board :D

In this corner weighing in at whopping 151g, "The beast from the east" The roach destroyer himself.... Shooooota

IMAG0033.jpg

And in this corner, weighing in at a handsome 6g the king bug it's self Giant Madagascar Hissing Roach

IMAG0034.jpg

Annnnd round one..... ding

The two contenders lock eyes ready to face off.
IMAG0029.jpg

And it a quick knock-out from the beast....
IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

ooooooooo ahhhhhhhh :D

sorry for some of the picture quality took some with my phone

Yea my girlfriend hates them and would never touch em'. They used to creep me out but after some handling they dont really bother me any more

Great photos!

My cham's needs have had the opposite effect on me - I've come to tolerate such bugs! (not so much the crickets though - but I'm dealing with locusts :) )

That was great, matches my humor completely. Beautiful chameleon, glad to see he destroyed the contender.:D

That was great, matches my humor completely. Beautiful chameleon, glad to see he destroyed the contender.:D

agreed! agreed!! lol.

and LOVE the beast!!!! too bad you're not closer...might have to discuss breeding options. ;)

:) Hahahah! Man, I had a good laugh. Awesome looking guy AND I LOVE roaches! I always feel bad about feeding them off, I just want to keep them as pets. My son loves letting them crawl all over him.

Back
Top Bottom