Chameleon only blinking with inner/third eyelid

This is my other chameleon, Randall, he’s pretty new, we’ve had him for about a month. We’ve noticed he’s only been blinking with his third eyelid on just his left eye, and not using his outer regular eyelid. We thought he could have something stuck in there and he’s trying to flush it out so we’ve been misting him lots. just wanna make sure it’s notning to worry about, we thought it was kinda strange. if anybody can tell me what’s up that would be great!!

Cham info:
Male Blue Ambanja Panther Chameleon, five ish months old
handled every few days, sometimes more often
crickets and super worms mainly, we’ve tried hornworms and are trying silkworms soon
vitamin dusts and calcium dusts every other time he eats
misting/fogging system and a dripper, and we spray his cage lots
he poops a lot, p healthy i think

Cage info:
screen 16x16x30
zoomed 60-100 watt daylight bulb, and a new 5.0 UVB bulb (depending on how cold it is, it’s been a little colder than usual in florida so we put the 100 in for a bit but made sure he can’t get to close to it and burn himself)
temperature is around 85 basking, 70 ambient, probably around 65 at the lowest parts. humidity is around 50-70 ish
big jasmine tree just like cosmos, lots of sticks and a bird bridge
right in front of a large window, lots of sunlight in florida!!

I’m not super worried but we just thought it was a little weird he was blinking with his inner eyelid so much rather than his normal one, and just on one eye. any advice would be appreciated!!

Attachments

• 511E96C9-71A0-4DB5-9614-0952DA72EB3F.png
    511E96C9-71A0-4DB5-9614-0952DA72EB3F.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom