chameleon on tangled!!

azula

I bought the movie tangled today and have already watched it three times! It is the cutest movie I have seen in a while and pascel totally makes the movie! He is so cute and makes me laugh so hard! It makes me wanna cuddle and kiss my chameleon all thee time! But every time I go for a kiss my Cham just looks at me like "oh hell no!" And runs the other direction lol... just had to share my love for the cute Cham!

i like this post, i like it alot. and i enjoyed the movie as well, alot better than that rango crap lol. i can assume we all want our very own little pascal, but i experienced the same as you. went to give Kiwi a kiss and almost got my lips ripped off lol :(

I have a funny movie fact as well. Here in Holland we have a movie about the second world war so that's between 1940-1945 in which there's a man who keeps reptiles. There is a shot in which you see him have a Nosy Be panther chameleon but I believe these chameleons were imported in the 70's or 80's so impossible to have it at that time.

i like this post, i like it alot. and i enjoyed the movie as well, alot better than that rango crap lol. i can assume we all want our very own little pascal, but i experienced the same as you. went to give Kiwi a kiss and almost got my lips ripped off lol :(
I know! Rango was such a dissapointment! But tangled made up for it. I thought they protrayed him so perfect! Protecting his princess! Thought it was hilarious how they played hide and seek. My chams do that with me all the time... but there trying not to be found haha! It was a perfect movie

Loved that movie! My 4yo totally cracked up when Pasquel(sp?) Shot his tongue in their ear!
Little concerned that the director of his school gave us a pirated copy to watch at home, not a great lesson to learn. On the other hand we watched a dozen times. But it came out today, yes? on dvd?

I haven't seen Tangled yet (although I saw the trailer & it looks adorable) but plan on it as well as Rango (thought that trailer looks good as well). I've heard a lot of comments on here about Rango being a disappointment. Anyone want to elaborate on what is bad about it? Would the lil kids like it, just not for adults? Hummm.... :confused: TIA

Back
Top Bottom