Chameleon on floor

Coco fiber isn’t ideal it doesn’t hold it’s shape you can play sand and organic soil mix moistened of course. Get busy making the necessary adjustments. Just as I posted this I see you updated us. So you need to give her privacy. Use some type of curtain to block her from being viewed.

I know some here can be gruff but that is for a reason. There are soo many posts on egg bound females on here it is alarming. Im happy your female just laid them anywhere. Please read up on your girl, she will live a longer happier life because you did. Please do not be afraid of what people may say or think. We are all here to share knowledge and become better keepers. You have done both today.

Sorry, I seem to be pissing off everyone in the cham community today. Already got banned from Chameleon Central on FB. Let me just say though. Worst... Husbandry.... Advice.... Ever... On that group.
Damn, you put on war paint and didnt tell me!? :ROFLMAO: FB heroes! Truth hurts, especially when its a brick of it aimed at someone's head! They dont like truth on FB. Only drama and story lines that includes more drama.

Attachments

• drake meme.jpg
    drake meme.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Drake 2.jpg
    Drake 2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom