Chameleon Olympics

A moment ago...

Missus: Can you hear me?
Me: No. :rolleyes:
Missus: You gotta see this. He's swinging on a nozzle.
Me: Coming, Dear.​
Sure enough, I got there in time to see it, but not in time to record it. He was swinging (front legs grasping) from the nozzle, trying to get a back foothold on the door screen.

I think he's trying to tell me he wants to come out & climb around on the plant table, but when I opened the door, he shied away and disappeared into the mass cane—keeping one eye on me the whole time.

A moment ago...

Missus: Can you hear me?
Me: No. :rolleyes:
Missus: You gotta see this. He's swinging on a nozzle.
Me: Coming, Dear.​
Sure enough, I got there in time to see it, but not in time to record it. He was swinging (front legs grasping) from the nozzle, trying to get a back foothold on the door screen.

I think he's trying to tell me he wants to come out & climb around on the plant table, but when I opened the door, he shied away and disappeared into the mass cane—keeping one eye on me the whole time.
That’s what yoshi does it’s hilarious

The olympics are upon us so I figured we should demonstrate the amazing abilities of our little friends. I give mine some exercise by hand feeding in hard to reach places. When she tethers her tail, stands up, and stretches way out it’s really a sight to behold! What crazy contortions can your Cham do?
Be a lazy bum 😂

Back
Top Bottom