chameleon next summer :)

Chameleons Lover

Hi all i was these 3 months doing many researches about chameleons specially veiled chameleons but since i live in uae there is no near supplies and no very healthy chameleons and w/c are really expensive and i can't afford all stuff for the chameleon so i will get a ball python and start saving for a chameleon next summer because the schools are coming and all that and thank you

ps: if you have any info about ball pythons you can send them by pms and thank you
1-do ball pythons need UVB?
2-do ball pythons need supplies?
and thank you all :);):)

im not to knowledgable on snakes, but from what i do know, snakes dont need any source of uvb realy, if you would like to light up there cage nice and bright than a 6500-6700K flourecent CFL or linear tube would give it a uva source (just like a 2.0 uvb bulb), ball pythons do need a basking spot though, not sure of the temperature but most use infrared bulbs.

and yes, like all pets, they need supplies. nothing special. some bedding for humidity, water dish or bowl (large), temp and humidity reader (guage or digital), a hiding cave or something they can be under. and um.. food. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom