Chameleon Lovins

They do have personalities, but I wouldn't buy one and expect it to cuddle. My fiancé really wanted one kinda for that reason, she bought one in the spur of the moment and now I'm the one who took over his care lol. But it's a fun hobby and I love the little dude.

Since the chameleon wasn't much of a cuddler we had to go out and get her a kitten, now she's upset because he's attached to my hip. I wonder what other animal she can think of to get :ROFLMAO:

They do have personalities, but I wouldn't buy one and expect it to cuddle. My fiancé really wanted one kinda for that reason, she bought one in the spur of the moment and now I'm the one who took over his care lol. But it's a fun hobby and I love the little dude.

Since the chameleon wasn't much of a cuddler we had to go out and get her a kitten, now she's upset because he's attached to my hip. I wonder what other animal she can think of to get :ROFLMAO:

Oh no that's awful!! lol I'm a cat lover for sure and if a cat can't be attached to me the world is over as we speak lol.

I've had 1 cham that was totally fine with being handled and would come out with no coaxing, one that was a "touch me not", one that tolerated me but wasn't grumpy and I could handle him whenever until he got an eye infection and I had to give him eye drops 4 times a day then he got grumpy and the one I have now pretty much hates my guts. I am slowly trying to get him to at least trust me for food but it's a slow process. They are all different. I wish they guy I have now would at least make it easy for me to get him into his "playpen" for outside time but in the month and a half I've had him I've been able to do it once with ease. It's a gamble, but it's a fun gamble. Even if they are "touch me not's" they are great and interesting to take care of.

Goats are cool

That's Pierre! Unfortunately, he passed away sometime last year :(. She has a lot of very entertaining videos on her instagram account and even had one make it on to the show "America's Funniest Home Videos". :D

My chameleon won't snuggle with me because he know he would poke me with his horns and hurt me... :rolleyes:

Mine looks and responds just like a potato. Doesnt matter where he is, you can just pick him up, anywhere the wind blows, doesnt really matter to him.

I thought she had one of my veileds at first.

Then I noticed the different coloring. I have been successful in bonding with all of my animals even my chameleons. I found it very easy to do . I just give them plenty of love and respect and keep them healthy and happy. Also I don't cage them and interact with them daily.

sounds oddly familiar

Back
Top Bottom