Chameleon loves guitar?

Barson

I decided to see if Marvin liked guitar because I heard that a lot of Chams hate guitar but Marvin started dancing and turned the brightest green I’ve ever seen him get!! I wanna get a video but he’s a bit camera shy but I thought it was so cool! Unless he does hate it someone let me know how to tell.

I’m pretty sure chameleons can’t physically hear but they do feel vibrations. Whether or not to play close to him Id probably err on the side of caution. These guys are pretty finicky on showing signs of stress and a guitars vibrations could possibly affect him this is just my opinion though. Acoustic guitars might be okay but if your playing an electric guitar with an amp it could be giving off a lot of vibration.

I’m pretty sure chameleons can’t physically hear but they do feel vibrations. Whether or not to play close to him Id probably err on the side of caution. These guys are pretty finicky on showing signs of stress and a guitars vibrations could possibly affect him this is just my opinion though. Acoustic guitars might be okay but if your playing an electric guitar with an amp it could be giving off a lot of vibration.
Yeah I know they can’t hear but he seemed to respond to me playing the acoustic a decent Amount just thought it was funny:D

Yeah no one really knows the answer to this haha I don’t think someone out there is going to research how a chameleon reacts to guitars. :ROFLMAO: It’s really your own call on if you think it’s okay or not
Alrighty I was thinking him moving was him trying to look like a leaf which probably meant he hates it:(

Coda loves to climb it for some reason... I think she likes feeling the vibrations? But whenever she crawls on the ground she darts for my electric guitar!! She just climbs to the top and stares at me, so peculiar...

Sorry the lighting is really bad this was the first day she came out too.

I have no idea how to play I won it at a fair( no idea how) but I’ll try it tomorrow, one of my friends can play maybe I can get her to do it...

Back
Top Bottom