Chameleon lifespan or some other problems ?

Unfortunately, before 1 hour, she passed away. :( It is possible her age to be different from that I know. In vet they said, she is looking a way older than 4years. |
I hope she is on a better place now....

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you did everything you could. I suppose it could be possible for her to be older than you thought.

So sorry for your loss. It's so hard when we lose our beloved pets. Sending you comfort. Thanks for keeping us updated.

I am from Bulgaria. This hobby here, isn not popular. I bet there are no more than 100 chameleons in the whole country.
...and at least one film—https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colour_of_the_Chameleon

Хамелеони Is that correct? Found it here.

Unfortunately, before 1 hour, she passed away. :( It is possible her age to be different from that I know. In vet they said, she is looking a way older than 4years. |
I hope she is on a better place now....
So sorry to hear that. With many animals (not just reptiles)—and sometimes humans—they live healthy lives, then crash abruptly near the end. It's still sad, but I think better than lingering.

Last edited:
Yes, Хамелеони is in bulgarian :)
My bad. I know it's Bulgarian; I was asking if it was correct—is it the word you would use for 'chameleon', is it spelled correctly, etc. (Does Bulgarian have genders like French or German, etc.?)

I like learning about other countries, cultures, history, and peoples from other parts of the world. 🤓

Back
Top Bottom