Chameleon lifespan or some other problems ?

You may want to raise that light up just a little bit.

For water, you can get a dropper and drop it on her nose ridge so it rolls down to her mouth. She may not drink but when my girl was sick this got her to drink. Also a heavy heavy fog at night when the lights are off will help hydrate her.

She is weak 100%. But what can i do for her ? Is it possible to dig a little hole in a laying bin, will she accept this hole for hers?
You can try, but I'm not sure she will take to it. Also she would be too week to cover them back up. Have you scheduled a vet visit? Everything we have here is really a guess and you'll need a good vet to give you answers and medicine if she needs it.

Tomorrow I will make an appointment. But this is for 1 monts since now :( Also, she is sleeping 15-16 hours per day.

You don't have much time to help her...IMHO something serious is going on with her...maybe egg retention or follicular stasis...and I'm betting she's suffering in pain too. I would get an emergency visit at a good chameleon vets ASAP.
I have appointment today, after 10 hours. It is very hard to find such a doctor, here in Bulgaria. Ther are not too many.

The most strangest thing is, you see the pattern of the screen from the enclosure in her skin on all pictures. Never seen such colouring / pattern in a Veiled, you @kinyonga ?

Today was the vet visit. They said that everything with his bones is good. She does not have MBD. Also she does not have eggs. But they told me she has some liver liver disease. I have to give her "Legaphyton 50" for 1 month + glucose 5ml 2-3 times per day. Hope everything will be ok with her.

The vet is right about the MBD...it was the angle of the first photos that made name think it might be...I should have posted again after the next batch of photos and said I was likely wrong. Sorry about that.

Did they do X-rays to determine that there were no eggs?

How did they determine it was liver disease?

Today was the vet visit. They said that everything with his bones is good. She does not have MBD. Also she does not have eggs. But they told me she has some liver liver disease. I have to give her "Legaphyton 50" for 1 month + glucose 5ml 2-3 times per day. Hope everything will be ok with her.
Was it a liver disease or a liver infection?

They told me she has enlarged liver, I dont know the exact termin. Also I forgot to mention that they made x-ray. I can post pictures of X-ray here, if needed.

My female panther had liver issues. It was a liver infection though, which is why I ask. Do post the x ray. And for reference I detailed what I went through with my girls liver problem here:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/there-and-back-again-a-cozamalotl-tale.184673/
My cham has exactly the same problems. Here, the vet said that they can't take blood sample of such a small pet. I hope she will get well with those pills and glucose. Tomorrow will try to upload the x-ray, because I dont have CD on this laptop.

My cham has exactly the same problems. Here, the vet said that they can't take blood sample of such a small pet. I hope she will get well with those pills and glucose. Tomorrow will try to upload the x-ray, because I dont have CD on this laptop.
Who is your vet? Your chameleon doesn't look too small to take blood from. My girl is super small and was very thin and they can still get blood from the base / back of tail.

The road to recovery took about 3 1/2 weeks of meds and hospital bin. The meds my vet gave me worked really well.

Who is your vet? Your chameleon doesn't look too small to take blood from. My girl is super small and was very thin and they can still get blood from the base / back of tail.
I am from Bulgaria. This hobby here, isn not popular. I bet there are no more than 100 chameleons in the whole country.

Back
Top Bottom