chameleon laid 1 egg

All I said was to get an X-ray and that if she has eggs she either has to lay them or be spayed. It's up to you and the vet to determine at what stage she's at. One step at a time.

All I said was to get an X-ray and that if she has eggs she either has to lay them or be spayed. It's up to you and the vet to determine at what stage she's at. One step at a time.
that’s what i am hoping for, i’m just looking for a vet to take her to and get the xrays done to determine if she needs surgery

how are we sure she needs a surgery?

If she can lay her eggs on her own, then she will not need surgery. If she does need surgery make sure you take her before she gets weak and she will have a much better chance of surviving. I’d go to one of these vets now for an X-ray to see how the eggs are doing. The vet may give her some liquid calcium and oxytocin to see if that gets her to lay. Then if she can’t lay, you have already been to the vet that can do the surgery. If she’s a new to the vet it maybe a long wait for surgery but if she’s been their before they should work her in.

If she can lay her eggs on her own, then she will not need surgery. If she does need surgery make sure you take her before she gets weak and she will have a much better chance of surviving. I’d go to one of these vets now for an X-ray to see how the eggs are doing. The vet may give her some liquid calcium and oxytocin to see if that gets her to lay. Then if she can’t lay, you have already been to the vet that can do the surgery. If she’s a new to the vet it maybe a long wait for surgery but if she’s been their before they should work her in.
ahh, i see. okay thank you, i will most likely go to the one in miami

we took karma to the vet today, she is not carrying anymore eggs, so i am extremely happy to hear that! everything else checked out as well, the veterinarian said she is very healthy. any ideas why she would have been carrying 1 single egg and no others? weird.

Back
Top Bottom