Chameleon keepers are an odd bunch

lol out of touch ill totally agree with that im30 now so yea what the "youth" are up to now is of no concern. as for the violence at other events ill give you that one but ive never had to restart some stupid junkie heart that decided to OD at a sporting event or concert, nor have i had to run out of an event cause someone decided to shoot a few rounds off at a rival drug dealer inside the rave nor have i slipped on fresh blood that had poured out of a freshly throat at a sporting event so thats why i say raves are not a place to go find something more productive to do with your time

Actually people do o.d. at concerts all the time. Drugs are everywhere sadly. It's a part of life. It's the persons choice to do them or not. I choose not to. I play guitar, and listen to every style of music. Also attend various festivals. It's all about the music. Cops are actually all over these events and search people upon entry for drugs and weapons. jut like they do for sports, and other events. No one has been shot at these events. You're thinking of inner city gangs. Not sure what you ment about fresh blood pouring out but also not true. Like I said there's a huge police force present. The police actually say they are there favorite events to work at due to the fact that it's so calm. There's a few bad apples, but that goes with anything. I am very productive. I work, go to school, donate blood, do charity work. I try to do as much postive things as I can. The music you listen to does not make you a bad person, your actions do.

I am fearless!! Because of this I am 100% an adrenalin junkie!!

If I don't scare myself a few times a year I'm a soggy human being!!

This year it's zip lining and 150hp more in my race car!

Wanna know what I am scared of??? Caterpillars!!!!!! :eek:(inch worms, hornworms , silkies etc) .. Isn't it ironic ... Don't ya think?!?!

Thats not what Im getting at because I love plants and animals as well, Im saying socially awkward, as in have no people skills, reclusive, etc.

I'd say I fit in to that class you described. I have always been lacking of social skills, until recently I have forced myself to be more out-going. I, honestly could survive without socializing ( as I find it to be a chore some times).

I also have a hard time dealing with people who don't understand aspects that deal with reptiles, fish, birds, etc. and those that form their own opinions about such topics they have no clue about.

Other than that, I'm pretty normal. I do enjoy talking with others, and hanging out, doing stuff.

I'm sorry ... I know this is off topic but I'm cracking up at what showjet did to snakes sig :
"I worship the ground SHOWJET95 walks on, his knowledge of chameleons is limitless and unprecedented"

lol-045.gif

Ok , back to your regularly scheduled topic
emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

I'm sorry ... I know this is off topic but I'm cracking up at what showjet did to snakes sig :
"I worship the ground SHOWJET95 walks on, his knowledge of chameleons is limitless and unprecedented"

lol-045.gif

Ok , back to your regularly scheduled topic
emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

That is definitely ON topic here. Those are two of the oddest of the bunch! :)

Back
Top Bottom