Chameleon keepers are an odd bunch

UUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH im DIENG TO GO TO A RAVE!!!!!!!!! im only 14 but i want to go to one so bad im going once i hit the age you need to be to go in!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::cool:

Lol careful where you go. Is all i gotta say and wear sleeves just in case people poke u with a needle

My career ended with me being #3 in the company. I am or was before Montana, very social. Since retiring, I am boringly normal. I spend time with my more than 100 house plants, belong to a quilting group, play bunco, and enjoy my pets. Yes my pets are not average, but I have never wanted to be just average. Mission accomplished.:)

Hmmm. I like cats.

Do you like cats, or do you love cats so much you:
crazy-cat-lady.jpg

Because Im speaking of the latter. ;)

Dont go to a rave until you are an adult. Then, go with lots of other adults you know well.:)

I had asthma as a small child. The only animal that didn't send me to the ER was a lizard. From there it took off. I wouldn't consider myself socially inept but while some people love sports, I stuck with my pets. I did successfully find a female willing to mate, that's gotta put me ahead of the basement nerds...

I had asthma as a small child. The only animal that didn't send me to the ER was a lizard. From there it took off. I wouldn't consider myself socially inept but while some people love sports, I stuck with my pets. I did successfully find a female willing to mate, that's gotta put me ahead of the basement nerds...

True dat. Lol.

I've been told I'm awkward but don't know it? I like talking to people and can talk to almost anyone. Sometimes I get the feeling that people aren't always laughing with me. I don't mind though. A lot of people don't always understand me because of intelligence differences.

LOLOLOL yup you made it

Do you like cats, or do you love cats so much you:
crazy-cat-lady.jpg

Because Im speaking of the latter. ;)

Dont go to a rave until you are an adult. Then, go with lots of other adults you know well.:)

I have 6 cats in my house and a feral colony of about 7 (was 15 util the neighbor killed a bunch of them) I feed and take care of. Sadly I think that makes me like the crazy at lady!

I've been around animals and animal people my whole life. There is definitely an element (no matter what kind of animal) that is socially awkward so they are driven to animals instead for companionship. Then there are those who need some sort of validation in life and collect exotic pets to feel important or special. There are the saviors, those who want to feel important by giving homes to unwanted or injured animals. And a few oter categories I'm sure but finally there are the normal well adjusted people who simply enjoy the beauty of nature and ave it as a healthy normal part of their normal life.

Ha haa I ave a lot of thoughts on this subject but I have to go clean up animal messes.

I have 6 cats in my house and a feral colony of about 7 (was 15 util the neighbor killed a bunch of them) I feed and take care of. Sadly I think that makes me like the crazy at lady!

As long as you can properly care for them, keep all the cats you like. :)

Back
Top Bottom