Chameleon is constantly dark green

yeha just looked at all the pants I could have in there, ahaha it looks so barren now without the fakes in there, but my crestie will get a shock when he wakes up tonight with all the fake plants in there , I should be getting paid this Friday so hopefully, I will be able to get him some plants from local plant shop.

yeha just looked at all the pants I could have in there, ahaha it looks so barren now without the fakes in there, but my crestie will get a shock when he wakes up tonight with all the fake plants in there , I should be getting paid this Friday so hopefully, I will be able to get him some plants from local plant shop.
https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chameleon-Plants-122819.pdf

As for the UVB It is all about the distance... The issue is without providing an open area to bask at the correct distance then all your doing is making it so they do not get the UVB exposure they need. So while lots of plants are great the set up matters.

https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chameleon-Plants-122819.pdf

As for the UVB It is all about the distance... The issue is without providing an open area to bask at the correct distance then all your doing is making it so they do not get the UVB exposure they need. So while lots of plants are great the set up matters.
yeah I will increase the distance from the tank tomorrow as it is late at night for me now and on Friday I will buy some more plants for him to make him feel safer

When you say plant shop do you mean local nursery.

Ok with live plants i have gotten the most from Northampton reptile centre . And with those I haven't and got from there i have got from nursery or shops which i washed down with soap water rinsed soil off and repotted with organic soil @Gingero

Back
Top Bottom