Chameleon is an ahole

erik775

Established Member
so I'm trying to breed my ambilobes but my male is not having it what so ever!!! I tried putting my female in his cage but he wanted nothing to do with her...when I put her in his cage all he did was bit her like he didn't want her in his space!!! Oh yeah he didn't injur her tho...he is about one year old and my female is a year and some change ...even when I try to reach in and pull him out he won't let me...
What should I do ??? I need some advice

I have one that I can't even go in the tank. I think it's the rule everybody gets one. Just keep trying. It could because she's not ready or he's not ready . watch for the head Bob on him. If she's trying to run away don't do it I also put my males in the females. You can try holding her next to his cage and see if he notices. You should get a lot of advice from other people they could help you more than I can

No seriously tho the day I put my female in with him she didn't flair up hiss or anything of that sort...my male was just being a jerk...I also tried to pull him out a month a go and he bit the crap out of me and broke skin!!!...then today I tried pulling him out again but he started hissing and trying to bit me...Luckily I had gloves on...he's soooo crazy!!!

No seriously tho the day I put my female in with him she didn't flair up hiss or anything of that sort...my male was just being a jerk...I also tried to pull him out a month a go and he bit the crap out of me and broke skin!!!...then today I tried pulling him out again but he started hissing and trying to bit me...Luckily I had gloves on...he's soooo crazy!!!
Cuts all over my hand aslo , some r just dix sometimes

i let me female crawl on the front of his cage but he just wasnt inerested... then i did it to my nosy be and he was all for it:love:...but i dont wanna cross breed...i guess all i can do is wait and see if he warms up to her!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

i let me female crawl on the front of his cage but he just wasnt inerested... then i did it to my nosy be and he was all for it:love:...but i dont wanna cross breed...i guess all i can do is wait and see if he warms up to her!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
That's funny those two breeds seem to love each other. I also don't like the crossbreed unless I'm keeping them for myself

Have you tried introducing theme in a neutral space? I don't think I would ever introduce though tons of people do it, inside each other's cages. Too dangerous

Have you tried introducing theme in a neutral space? I don't think I would ever introduce though tons of people do it, inside each other's cages. Too dangerous
I might try to do that ...as soon as I can get my damn male out of his enclosure :mad:...I even bought a pair of gloves so if he does bite me he doesn't break skin again...

Back
Top Bottom