chameleon hunger strike?

BClizzi

my chameleon has had no problem eating but for the past 3 days she has not shown any interest in food. I currently have her in a little tub with a few crickets and a dubia roach in there and she looks at them but does not try to eat them. what do i do?

She might have eggs. They will go off food when getting ready to lay. She may just be tired of the food also. Post a pic of her and we might be able to tell you if we think she is with eggs.

she layed her eggs maybe 2 weeks ago. she gladly ate some mealworms but still no crickets.. like you said she probably is bored of crickets but she never has had dubias. i was able to force feed her a cricket and a dubia thank goodness

I currently have her in a little tub with a few crickets and a dubia roach in there and she looks at them but does not try to eat them. what do i do?
Is there a reason why u placed ur chamy in a little tub,especially she just laid her eggs 2weeks ago??
Have u find any poops any where in the cage during the past 3days??
Try to find the poops ,and take her out from that little tub cause it will only stress her out more,instead u can put the crickets or her favorite feeder in the cup for cup feed,Mealworm is not really good for ur cham ,sometime an adult cham can go off feed for few days.

Last edited:
i put her in a large tub for like a minut to see if she would focus on eating but nothing. she is fine now. i have found poops everywhere. she was just not hungry for a few days i guess. thanks for the help!

i put her in a large tub for like a minut to see if she would focus on eating but nothing. she is fine now. i have found poops everywhere. she was just not hungry for a few days i guess. thanks for the help!
Im glad she is eating now,keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom